Saturday, February 25, 2017

One Final Breath by LK Collins


✸ ✸ One Final Breath by LK Collins. ✸ ✸

The next release from LK Collins is an emotional, sexy and unforgettable read. Make sure to add it to your #TBR's and read the special snippet below.

➸ Release Date: Feb 28th 2017

#GR Link: http://bit.ly/2kP4vNS

One Final Breath
Text Copyright © 2017 LK Collins
All Rights Reserved

She smiles, finally bringing her eyes to mine and I can’t help it.

Taking her body, I pull her into a tight hug, holding her closer and tighter to me than ever. She clings to me, sobbing and I let her just be, because that’s what I want to show her, that she can be herself around me and no matter what I’m not going anywhere.

#SnippetSaturday #OneFinalBreath #UpcomingRelease #Addtoyourtbr #amazon #lkcollins #emotional #romance #sexy @banbpromotions @authorLKCollins

No comments:

Post a Comment